- The personal data collected by the website
- How this data is used
- Access to this data
- The rights of site users
II / Applicable law
Personal data is :
- processed in a lawful and transparent manner;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes. In accordance with Article 89(1) of the GDPR, the storage and processing of such data for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes is not considered incompatible with the original purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate, and if necessary kept up to date. All reasonable steps will be taken to correct data that is incorrect with regard to the purpose for which it is collected;
- kept in a form which allows identification of the data subjects for a period of time sufficient for processing;
- processed in such a way as to guarantee their security, including with regard to unauthorized or unlawful processing, loss or destruction, whether accidental or intentional.
The processing of collected data is only lawful if at least one of the following conditions is met:
- The data subject has consented to the processing of his/her data for one or more specific purposes.
- The data processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject’s request.
- Processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which the responsible party, O2Do SRL, is subject.
- Processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interests of any natural person.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest entrusted to O2Do SRL.
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests, freedoms or fundamental rights of the data subject prevail.
III / Consent
By using the O2Do.be website, users consent to:
IV / Personal data collected
When browsing the O2do.be website, various personal data about users is collected.
The following data is collected automatically:
- For each visit to the website, the information automatically collected is as follows:
- IP address, browser type and model, time zone, operating system;
- All the information concerning the pages that the User has consulted on the site, in particular the URL, the browsing time, etc., is stored.
The following data are collected non-automatically:
- Information provided by Users for contractual purposes and to enable the proper performance of mutual obligations, i.e. surname, first name, address, IBAN number and bank details, etc.; and more generally any information voluntarily provided by the User;
- Information collected from Users by filling in forms or by contacting us by telephone, e-mail or other means, such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
No additional data is collected without informing you in advance.
V / Data processing
This data is stored securely in our user database. Access to this data is restricted to the strict minimum required to meet the purposes set out in this document.
VI / Sharing personal data
- Employees : We may openly disclose information to employees of O2do insofar as they need it to carry out the purposes set out in this policy.
- We do not share any data with third parties without your explicit prior consent.
In addition, the personal data collected may be shared with:
- If O2do SRL is required to do so by law
- If the information is required for any legal proceedings
- In order to protect the legal rights of the company O2Do SRL
Except as provided in this policy, personal information will not be disclosed or shared with third parties under any circumstances.
VII / Storage and protection of personal data
O2Do SRL does not keep personal data longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected.
In order to protect this data, we implement the following measures:
- Data access control limited to the strict minimum.
- No sharing with third parties is authorized without an explicit, reasoned request made on a case-by-case basis.
VIII / User rights
In accordance with Chapter 3, art 12-23 of the RGPD, users of the O2Do.be website have the following rights with regard to their personal data:
- Right of access
- Right of rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
To assert any of these rights, access, modify or delete your data in any way, please contact our Data Privacy Officer: email@example.com
A cookie is a file stored on a user’s hard disk when he or she browses a website. This cookie enables us to learn more about the user’s browsing habits, so that we can offer a better user experience.
The O2Do.be website uses the following cookies:
- Cookies from the WordPress Framework and its plugins required for website functionality.
- Cookies from Google Analytics.
In accordance with the RGPD, you can choose to be notified each time a cookie is created, or disable the transmission of cookies by the site entirely.
The O2Do.be website also uses the following third-party cookies:
XII / Contact
O2Do SRL, rue de l’Industrie 20, 1400 Nivelles